Thursday, February 3, 2011

52 Transactions in 2011

OK, I know that it has been way too long since I posted. I've just been waiting for something significant to blog about. So here it is...

I have set a personal goal to be a principal in 52 transactions during 2011. That's an average of 1 per week either buying, selling, refinancing, or controlling (i.e. with a master lease) a property.

Each time I complete a transaction I'll post details so you can follow along. Anyone care to join me? My partners and I are looking for:
  • Really inexpensive properties to buy with cash
  • Capital to borrow for a 1st or 2nd mortgage
  • Properties to manage through a master lease
  • Properties to pay full price with terms that work for us
  • More people to network with to create win-win deals
  • We work with residential from SFH to 40 units and with small commercial
Contact me if you want to be part of 1 (or more) of my 52 transactions this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment